The Science Behind the Coronavirus is a special series from the Los Angeles Times. It is available here in its entirety and in chaptered segments, as well as on the L.A. Times YouTube channel. The series is hosted by Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, the owner of the Los Angeles Times. Soon-Shiong is a surgeon and scientist who has spent his career studying the human immune system to fight cancer and infectious diseases.
This video is published by The Tribune-Democrat and www.tribdem.com with written permission from Dr. Soon-Shiong.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS AND NEWS
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/latimes
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/LATimes
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/latimes
As featured on
The chairman and financial benefactor of Chan Soon-Shiong Medical Center at Windber has created a video to understand the virus causing COVID-19 disease.
This Week's Circulars
E. Don, 91, Geistown. (Harris Funeral Home, 500 Cherry Lane, Richland) www.wharrisfuneralhome.com
Mark W., Private funeral service at Charles O. Dimond Funeral Home, Inc., South Fork
Rev. Arlene R., 84, Portage, (Jean H. Kinley Funeral Home, Portage, PA)
Monica L., 64, Cherry Tree (Moriconi Funeral Home, Inc., Northern Cambria)
- Governor: Residents ultimate decision-makers during transition
- State warns workers that they can’t refuse work to collect unemployment
- Cresson man accused of striking woman with chair leg while high
- Johnstown J.C. Penney store remains closed as company moves through Chapter 11
- High school graduation will be ‘a moment to remember’
- PHOTO GALLERY | ‘I think we did the right thing’: North Star holds abbreviated graduation ceremony
- Somerset Gordmans scheduled to close as company enters Chapter 11; buyer sought
- Grace Head, widow of late Johnstown hockey legend Galen Head, passes away 2 months after husband
- Johnstown man dies after shooting at late-night Coopersdale Homes gathering
- CDC issues guidelines for schools to reopen