Birth announcements from area hospitals and elsewhere.
This Week's Circulars
MARTIN[mdash] Juanita Marie (Sarver), 51, Stoystown, died June 23, 2019 at home. Born Feb. 18, 1968 in Syracuse, NY, daughter of Ruth (Hagans) Stump, New Florence, and Wayne Sarver and wife Becky, Stoystown. Preceded in death by sister Marlana Sarver, step father Terry Stump, and nephew Kevi…
Mary Edith (Crichton), 1:00 at Westmont Presbyterian Church. Interment at Grandview Cemetery. (John Henderson Co.)
Raymond L., 12 Noon, Garman Church of God, Northern Cambria. Moriconi Funeral Home, Inc.
Daniel C., 11:00 a.m., Holy Name Roman Catholic Church. Askew-Houser, Inc., Ebensburg.
- 'Big believer in second chances': Former Bedford DA Higgins aims to 'move the ball forward' after criminal charges, disbarment
- Power outage scheduled for Monday in Johnstown area
- Thunder in the Valley | Stage schedule set for annual motorcycle rally
- WATCH VIDEO | ‘A very sad time’: Trinity church in Johnstown closing after 148 years
- Police: Two killed in crash on U.S. Route 30 near Schellsburg
- Thunder in the Valley | Organizers say rumors of rally's demise untrue
- Redeemed Men of God to salute 10 who have achieved success, served as role models
- State police: Cambria County inmate confessed to killing Pittsburgh woman
- Ferndale graduate McGough fires scoreless frame in pro debut
- Thunder in the Valley | Manufacturers offer motorcycle demo rides