Birth announcements from area hospitals and elsewhere.
Some residents of northeast Ohio nursing homes will need to be vaccinated again after being given doses of the COVID-19 vaccine that had not been kept at proper temperatures, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said.
- VISION 2021 | Complicated future for Galleria; layers of ownership make mall 'difficult to redevelop'
- WATCH VIDEO | ‘Change the mindset’: Trooper pledges to lead by example, break social barriers
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'I flew to a family funeral and flew home the next day. Should I get a COVID test to return to teach?'
- WATCH VIDEO | ‘A glorious racket’: Local, visiting rail fans flock to Cambria County's Route 53 corridor
- Front Lines | New Portage police chief has ‘very big, big shoes to fill’
- Crimson Crushers’ cheer program builds on Division I tradition
- Ready for takeoff: Efforts progressing to clean up AMD, expand tourism near Johnstown's Inclined Plane
- Hospitals expand COVID-19 vaccine registration; state's new-case numbers resume downward trend
- Food distribution to be held downtown
- Police: Clump of hair found in missing Johnstown woman’s apartment; search continues