As featured on
When asked broadly about the current state of the federal government and the national political climate, both Mary Lou Davis and Paul Kushner immediately focused in on one specific issue – the ongoing impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump.
This Week's Circulars
Edna Mae (Rager), 10 A.M. Bowser Ondriezek Funeral Home, Nanty Glo.
Thomas J., 60, of Johnstown. (Francis G. Ozog Funeral Home, Inc.)
Dennis G., 76, Elmora (Moriconi Funeral Home, Inc. Northern Cambria)
Ruth H., 87, Carrolltown. (Stevens Funeral Home, Inc., Carrolltown)
Elnora S., 94, Elmora (Moriconi Funeral Home Inc., Northern Cambria)
- Giant Eagle facing 34 lawsuits over mask policy, including at least 5 from area
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'If a person who recovered from COVID-19 is later exposed to droplets or aerosols containing the virus, can that person inhale and then transmit the virus?'
- Five new COVID-19 cases reported in Cambria County; Levine calls for holiday precautions
- Moneyman returns with $10,000 treasure hunt
- Police: Johnstown man who set off fireworks assaulted officer
- New web tool tracks COVID-19 surges; Cambria adds 2 cases
- Somerset Conservation District: Pipe break at treatment site sends 'gallons of sludge' into Soap Hollow Run, Stonycreek River
- All local counties add new COVID-19 cases as state jumps by 832
- Coroner releases name of East Carroll Township motorcycle crash victim
- Somerset police: Organizer cancels local 'All Lives Matter' and Confederate flag march