As featured on
Area school districts are considering a number of options for how to hold graduation ceremonies while following COVID-19 safety guidelines.
This Week's Circulars
ZABROSKY[mdash] Walter D., 91, of Portage, passed away on May 28, 2020 in Altoona. He was born on March 31, 1929 in Colver, PA. He was the son of Walter and Rose (Rackavan) Zabrosky. Merve is preceded in death by his parents, his wife: Virginia M. "Virge" (Roberts) Zabrosky and his son-in-la…
BEYER[mdash] Shirley R., 86, Sidman, died May 28, 2020 at Windber Hospice. Born February 21, 1934, in Devils Hollow (Ehrenfeld), daughter of Fred A. and Rose (Costlow) Cekella. Preceded in death by parents; daughter, Susan L. Beyer; and son, Kevin M. Beyer. Survived by loving husband of 65 y…
MILLER[mdash] Ann Marlene, 78, Johnstown, died May 28, 2020. She was born August 16, 1941 in Johnstown, daughter of William J., Sr. and Anna Catherine (Hemmings) Adams. Preceded in death by parents; and brothers, William, Jr., Jerry W., Richard Q., and Dallas L. Survived by husband of 58 yea…
- Chip Minemyer | Penn State player with Johnstown ties says he was target of racial slur at Ohio gas stop
- PHOTO GALLERY | ‘I think we did the right thing’: North Star holds abbreviated graduation ceremony
- Wolf: Clearer guidelines on life in green phases coming later this week
- Conemaugh nurses ‘adjust’ to new role with COVID-19 patients
- Region still awaits green light: Cambria, Somerset remain in yellow phase
- Rigby backing law to compel governor to terminate virus declaration; Wolf says he'd veto it
- WATCH VIDEO | 'Making history': Bishop McCort Catholic grads get diplomas at drive-in ceremony
- Cambria-Somerset region awaiting green light from governor
- AG's office: From prison, Johnstown man ordered informant to be 'put down'
- Mike Mastovich | Johnstown's Britt embraces new YMCA director role