As featured on
Within days, Caleb Herdman’s flu-like symptoms evolved into emergency bedside lung bypass surgery. After a series of tests, doctors revealed the cause of the lung infection: vaping.
This Week's Circulars
KUSHER[mdash] Charlene Francis, 66, Homer City, passed away October 15, 2019 at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital. Born May 17, 1953 to the late John and Mary (Blozevich) Kusher. Survived by brother Mark Kusher and wife Mindy; and numerous nieces and nephews. Charlene lived at the Life Steps Progra…
- Identical twins give birth on the same day
- Johnstown man whose letter sparked backlash at Penn State over perceived racial insensitivity is world traveler, says 'the African people are wonderful'
- Chip Minemyer | Johnstown man's letter to Penn State player called racially insensitive, sets off social-media firestorm
- Forest Hills 8th grader wins high school national championship
- No details released on Greater Johnstown 'shelter in place'
- Accident closes road near Point Stadium
- Speed study prompts police to increase presence on roadway
- Portage, Douglas steal the show against Meyersdale
- Former ice rink employee faces theft-related counts
- Woman rescued at Quemahoning Dam