Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
This Week's Circulars
SWITZLER[mdash] Ruth H., 87, Carrolltown, passed away July 5, 2020 at home surrounded by her loving family. She was born August 13, 1932 in Thomas Mills, Pa, the daughter of Oscar and Helen (Martin) Drass. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her loving husband Donald J. …
- Giant Eagle facing 34 lawsuits over mask policy, including at least 5 from area
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'If a person who recovered from COVID-19 is later exposed to droplets or aerosols containing the virus, can that person inhale and then transmit the virus?'
- Coroner releases name of East Carroll Township motorcycle crash victim
- Five new COVID-19 cases reported in Cambria County; Levine calls for holiday precautions
- Moneyman returns with $10,000 treasure hunt
- Three men charged following alleged robbery, shooting
- New web tool tracks COVID-19 surges; Cambria adds 2 cases
- Somerset Conservation District: Pipe break at treatment site sends 'gallons of sludge' into Soap Hollow Run, Stonycreek River
- Cambria, Somerset and Blair counties add COVID-19 cases, 492 in state
- All local counties add new COVID-19 cases as state jumps by 832