HORNER – Kathleen M., 86, Johnstown, died Dec. 7, 2008, at Memorial Medical Center, Johnstown. Born Oct. 3, 1922, in Windber, daughter of Harry A. and Fannie (Lochrie) Kinney. Preceded in death by parents; husband, Luther Horner; daughter, Jenneal F. Crowley; five brothers, John, Harry, Frank, William and Jerome; and six sisters, Rose Fulgenzi, Mary Miller, Agnes Kunkle, Lucinda Trexler, Fannie Antonish and Dorothy Fleming. Survived by daughter, Cynthia L. Duday, and her husband, Albert, Windber. Member of Mount Calvary Lutheran Church and Moxham PNA. She was a homemaker. Friends received from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Henderson Funeral Home, East Hills, where service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Pastor Custead. Interment, Richland Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, family asks for donations to Mount Calvary Lutheran Church.
- Coroner: Accident kills worker at JWF Industries
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'Can I be an infectious carrier after having antibodies?'
- Ebensburg group: Pro-Biden billboard vandalized
- Coroner reports 2 Conemaugh COVID-19 deaths; record case-count skewed by delayed data, state says
- Maryland section of Route 219 almost complete; Somerset officials view milestone as “leverage’
- State adds more than 2,000 new COVID-19 cases; Cambria numbers jump again
- Cambria adds 50 COVID-19 cases, joins state in setting new records
- Somerset DA cited for Richland Township altercations, plans to plead not guilty; business owners allege 'vulgar and abusive' language
- Pair of District 6 playoff football games canceled
- Coroner: Windber resident identified as man who died after industrial accident at JWF