KOUNAS – Josephine M. “Josie,” 67, Mechanicsburg, passed away peacefully on Monday, Nov. 5, 2007. Born on Sept. 14, 1940, in Hooversville, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Anna (Matse) Zborovancik. She was preceded in death by her brothers, John, Joseph, George and Frank Zborovancik. She is survived by her husband of 36 years, Thomas N.; brothers, Paul, Stephen and Michael; sisters, Anne, Susan, Matilda, Margaret and Barbara, all residing in the Johnstown/Somerset area; and many nieces and nephews. She was retired from the Inspection Division, Penn DOT, and was a member of Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral. Memorial contributions may be made to Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral 1000 Yverdon Drive, Camp Hill.
- Coroner: Accident kills worker at JWF Industries
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'Can I be an infectious carrier after having antibodies?'
- Coroner reports 2 Conemaugh COVID-19 deaths; record case-count skewed by delayed data, state says
- Ebensburg group: Pro-Biden billboard vandalized
- Maryland section of Route 219 almost complete; Somerset officials view milestone as “leverage’
- State adds more than 2,000 new COVID-19 cases; Cambria numbers jump again
- Cambria adds 50 COVID-19 cases, joins state in setting new records
- Somerset DA cited for Richland Township altercations, plans to plead not guilty; business owners allege 'vulgar and abusive' language
- Pair of District 6 playoff football games canceled
- Coroner: Windber resident identified as man who died after industrial accident at JWF