KOUNAS – Josephine M. “Josie,” 67, Mechanicsburg, passed away peacefully on Monday, Nov. 5, 2007. Born on Sept. 14, 1940, in Hooversville, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Anna (Matse) Zborovancik. She was preceded in death by her brothers, John, Joseph, George and Frank Zborovancik. She is survived by her husband of 36 years, Thomas N.; brothers, Paul, Stephen and Michael; sisters, Anne, Susan, Matilda, Margaret and Barbara, all residing in the Johnstown/Somerset area; and many nieces and nephews. She was retired from the Inspection Division, Penn DOT, and was a member of Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral. Memorial contributions may be made to Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral 1000 Yverdon Drive, Camp Hill.
- One dead in fire at Connor Towers in Johnstown
- Mike Tedesco | Downtown Johnstown about to take off
- Detective: Money, sunglasses, firearm taken from unlocked vehicles in Westmont
- Stramanak persevered through 6 knee surgeries on way to Cambria County Sports Hall of Fame
- Northern Cambria set foundation for two-sport standout Myers' hall of fame career
- Johnstown Halloween parade will return this year
- District 6 places Bishop McCort on probation, investigates transfer of student-athlete; Principal: 'No rules have been broken'
- Jury: Hoffman guilty of first-degree murder in Geistown beating death
- Witnesses describe bloody scene of Geistown beating death at trial
- Man killed when truck crashes into Adams Township home; driver transported to hospital